How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
You must return the item within 15 days of your purchase.
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
The Aublivyan Group
Returns Department Tracking #
(Send to address we provide you)
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Please allow 30 days for full refund
4) We have 60 day return policy on all other items that do not have a Lifetime warranty on them.
1)Some items can not be returned if they are opened.
2) Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
3) No return policy on handmade items. These products are specialty items. These items are not mass produced and would have inherent imperfections. Every precaution is made to ensure the packaging is sufficient and does not damage the products. However, we cannot control what happens to the products while in transition.
There is no Restocking Fee
1) 15 days to return items that are damaged or do not meet expectations.
2) Customer is responsible for S&H and sending product back and is to the provided address
3) Before returning a product or products to us, please contact us first to discuss your concerns
4) Items on sale can be refunded
We honour our suppliers Service and Lifetime Warranties!
Items with Lifetime Warranties
Can be returned provided the customers show proof of damage when requested. Once the damaged item has been returned; the item will be replaced or the refund will be provided to the customer. Alternatively, customer may opt to swap one for product(s) of equal or lesser value.